MCM Master of Computer Management Sem 2 E-Commerce and Web Designing RTMNURTMNU Syllabus MCM Sem 2 E Commerce & Web Designing Nagpur University Syllabus Course and Classes For MCM Sem 2
Atlanta Computer Institute Nagpur conducts Tuition Classes for MCM Semester 2 of ECommerce and Web DesigningPart 1 First semester MCM Part 1 second semester MCM Part 2 third semester and MCM Part 2 fourth semester for all universities in India . The Following syllabus is of Nagpur University. Final Year Projects Training is also given to MCM Students.
MCM Part 1 Semester 2
E-Commerce and Web Designing
UNIT - I
Introduction- Electronic Commerce And Physical Commerce, The DIGITAL Phenomenon, Looking At E-Commerce From Different Perspectives, Different Types Of E-Commerce, Some E-Commerce Scenarios, Changes Brought By E-Commerce,
UNIT - II
Server-Side Programming I: Servlet Fundamentals- Revisiting The Tree-Tier Model, Common Gateways Interface (CGI), Active Server Page (ASP), Overview Of Java Servlet, Java Servlet Architecture, Overview Of Servlet API, Building The Virtual Bookstore- Step By Step, Your First Servlet- Welcome To VBS, Compilation And Execution Of Servlets, An Interactive Servlet Program Example: Topics Of Interest, Topics Of Interest: Cookie Approach. Server-Side Programming II: Database Connectivity- Introduction, Relational Database Systems, JDBC Perspectives, A JDBC Program Example: Simple Servlet Book Query, An Advance Book Query: Servletbookquerymulti, Advanced JDBC Servlet: VBS Advance Book Search Engine. Server-Side Programming III: Session Tracking-Introduction, Traditional Session Tracking Techniques, The Servlet Session Tracking Techniques, The Servlet Session Tracking API, A Practical Case: VBS Shopping Cart. Basic Cryptography Enabling E-Commerce- Security Concern, Security Requirements, Encryption, Two Basic Principles For Private Key Encryption, The Key Distribution Problem, Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Protocol, Public Key Encryption, RSA Encryption Algorithm, Hybrid Encryption, Other Public Key Encryption Methods, Stream Cipher And Block Cipher, Message Digest, Message Authentication Code,
Digital Signature, Digital Signature Standard, Authentication.
UNIT - III
Internet Security- IPSec protocol, setting up associations, the authentication header (AH) service, the encapsulating security payload (ESP) service, preventing replay attack, application of IPSec: virtual private network, firewalls, different types of firewalls, example of firewall system, secure socket layer (SSL), putting everything together. Advanced techniques for e-commerce- introduction to mobile agents, WAP: the enabling technology for mobile commerce, XML (eXtensible Markup Language), Data mining.
MCM Syllabus RTMNU
UNIT - IV
Internet Payment System- Characteristics Of Payment System, 4C Payment Methods, SET Protocol For Credit Card Payment, E-Cash, E-Check, Micropayment System, Overview Of Smart Card, Overview Of Mondex, Putting It All Together For Payment In The VBS. Consumer Oriented E-Commerce- Introduction, Traditional Retailing And E-Retailing, Benefits Of E-Retailing, Key Success Factors, Models Of E-Retailing, Features Of Retailing, Developing A Consumer-Oriented E-Commerce System, The PASS Model. Business Oriented Commerce- Features Of B2B E-Commerce, Business Model, Integration. E-Services- Categories Of E-Services, Web-Enabled Services,
Matchmaking Services, Information-Selling On The Web, E-Entertainment, Auctions And Other Specialized Services, Traditional Versus Internet Advertising, Internet Advertising
Techniques And Strategies, Business Models For Advertising And Their Revenue Streams, Pricing Models And Measurement Of The Effectiveness Of Advertisements, Web Publishing- Goals And Criteria, Web Site Development Methodologies, Logical Design Of The User Interface I- Abstract User Interface, Logical Design Of The User Interface II- Flow Of Interaction, Usability Testing And Quality Assurance, Web Presence
1. Henry Chan, Raymond Lee, Tharam Dillon, & Elizabeth Chang, E-Commerce -Fundamentals and Applications, Wiley.
1. Eric van der Vlist, Danny Ayers, Erik Bruchez, Joe Fawcett, AlessandroVernet,
Professional Web 2.0 Programming, Wiely.
2. Michael P. Papazoglou, Pieter M.A. Ribbers, e-Business, Wiely.
3. Brian P. Hogan, HTML5 and CSS3, Shroff Publishers.
4. Sandeep panda, AngularJS - Novice to Ninja, Shroff Publishers.
Practical List of E-Commerce & Web Designing
1. Write a program in HTML to illustrate the use of Formatting tags => BOLD,
ITALIC, UNDERLINE, SUPERSCRIPT, SUBSCRIPT, AND STRIKETHROUGH.
2. Write a paragraph centrally aligned and change the color of text to BLUE and
Background to YELLOW. The size of the font should be 6.
3. Write a program in HTML to illustrate the below given formats.
a) The page should contain a paragraph which is centrally aligned.
b) FIRST line of the paragraph should be BOLD and ITALIC.
c) STRIKEOUT the Second Line.
d) Underline and change the color to RED, of the third line.
e) Change the font size of the fourth Line to 5.
f) Change the color of the text to GREEN.
g) Two horizontal lines below the paragraph.
MCM Syllabus RTMNU
4. Write a program in HTML to link two files.
a) The name of the first file is LINK1.HTML and that of second file is
b) LINK2.HTML should contain a Back link also.
5. Write a program in HTML to Design a Table containing 5 columns and 4 rows.
The name of the columns should be ENO, NAME, DESIGNATION, SALARY and
6. Write a program in HTML to design a Table containing 5 columns and 4 rows.
The name of the columns should be ENO, NAME, DESIGNATION, SALARY and CITY. The table should also contain the below given specifications.
a) Table should contain BORDER.
b) Background color of the Table should be GREEN.
c) Color of the Text should be BLUE.
d) Text should be centrally aligned in the cell.
7. Write a program in HTML to Design a Table containing 5 columns and 4 rows.
The name of the columns should be ENO, NAME, DESIGNATION, SALARY and CITY. Illustrate the usage of cell padding and cell spacing. Also align the Table to the CENTRE of the page.
8. Write a program in HTML to illustrate the usage of ROWSPAN in the below given
NAGPUR SHANKAR NAGAR
9. Write a program in HTML to illustrate the usage of COLUMN SPAN (COLSPAN)
in the below given format.
NAME LIVING CITY COMPANY CITY
TAPAN NAGPUR BOMBAY
MANGESH BOMBAY NAGPUR
10. Write a program in HTML to divide the screen horizontally into two sections.
11. Write a program in HTML to divide the screen vertically into two sections.
12. Write a program in HTML to divide the Screen into 4 sections.
13. Write a program in HTML to demonstrate the usage of Marquee text with the
below given Specifications.
Marquee text is INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE. Color of text is BLUE.
Background color is YELLOW.
Size of Text is 7.
Direction is LEFT to RIGHT.
14. Write a program in HTML to demonstrate the use of the Marquee Text with the
below given Specifications.
a) Marquee Text is INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE.
b) Text color is BLUE.
c) Repeat the Marquee Text five Times.
d) Make use of SCROLLAMOUNT.
e) Make use of SCROLLDELAY.
15. Write a program in HTML to demonstrate the usage of Image file with the below
a) given specification.
b) Background color of page is GREEN.
c) The size of Image is 400 x 400 pixels.
d) The Image should contain a border.
e) Alternate text is ―IMAGE NOT FOUND‖.
f) Image should appear on the centre of the page.
16. Write a program in HTML to Demonstrate the usage of Image file with the below
a) Background color is RED.
b) The size of Image is 300 x 300 pixels.
c) The image should contain a BORDER.
d) Alternate Text is ―IMAGE is NOT FOUND‖.
e) Vertical space should be 100 pixels.
f) Horizontal space should be 350 pixels.
17. Write a program in Java Script which should prompt the user to enter the result of
Question-―What is the result of 10+10?‖. The user will be given a chance to
answer the question. If the answer is correct then the program should raise a
message-―Congratulations‖. If the answer is wrong then the program should
again ask the same question. If the answer is correct then the message should
be -―Cleared in the second round‖ else another message should be generated
specifying -― Sorry, try next time‖ and the program should exit. Note - Make use
of If. Else.
18. Write a program in Java Script which should prompt the user to enter the result of
question -― What is the Result of 10 +10?. At the most the user will get 5 chances
to answer the question. If the user gives the correct answer during the attempts
then the program should exit the loop by raising a message-―Congratulations ―.
Otherwise, whenever the answer is wrong the program should alert the user that
the answer is wrong. Even during the 5th attempt, if the answer is wrong then it
should raise another alert message also specifying- ―Sorry- Try Next Time‖. (Use
Loop, Prompt and Alert).
MCM Syllabus RTMNU
19. Write a program in Java Script which prompt the user to enter the Result of
Question- ― What is the Result of 10+10?.
The program should repeat the question in two cases-
a. If the user is wrong.
b. And he wants to continue.
The program should exit the loop in two cases-
b) If the answer is correct.
c) If the answer is wrong but the user doesn‘t want to continue.
d) (Use odd Looping, Prompt, Alert and Confirm Dialog Boxes).
MCM Syllabus RTMNU Page 37 of 72
20. Write a program in Java Script which raises a Message:‖
―Welcome To Our Website‖ as soon as the Site is loaded. It should also display a message: -―Thank You ― when the user switch over from the page.
21. Write a program in Java Script to check the username. If the user name is
correct, the program should give an alert message-: ―Welcome‖ along with user
name else the program should alert the user specifying that the user name is wrong. Use DOM and onchange event.
22. Write a suitable program in Java Script which displays a message depending on
the radio button being clicked using DOM and onclick event.
23. Write a program in Java Script to count the number of elements in a forms
elements array. Check the number of elements returned against the number of
form elements described between < Form> and </Form> tag in HTML page that
is running in the browser. Recognize that number of elements in the array match
the number of elements described between <FORM> and </FORM> tag in HTML
24. Write a program in Java Script to check whether the form is filled or not. If one of
the elements is not filled then display an alert message to fill the particular
element using DOM and BUTTON.
25. Write a program in Java Script to check whether the form is completely filled or
not. If one of the elements is not filled then display an alert message to fill the
particular element using DOM and onsubmit event.
New MCM Syllabus Semester Pattern From 2016 - 17
1. Practical-I : Programming in C & Operating Systems
2. Practical-II : Tally ( ERP 9 ) & MS-Office
2. Core Java
1. Practical-I : Core Java
( i ) PHP & My-SQL
( ii ) VB.Net
( iii ) C#.Net
1. Practical-I : SQL & PL/SQL
2. Practical-II : Electives
2. Electives : (i) Advanced Java
(ii) Android Programming
3. Electives : ( i ) Big Data & Hadoop
( ii ) Software Engineering
( iii )Strategic Management
1. Practical-I : ASP.Net
2. Practical-II : Electives
BCA Bachelor Of Computer Application, BCCA, Bachelor of Commerce & Computer Application BE IT/CS, Information technology/Computer Science MCA, Master of Computer Application MCM, Master of Computer Management Diploma , Polytechnic Others,