University Syllabus Course - BCCA Classes Part 1 Commerce Group BCCA Tuition Classes in Nagpur BCCA -B.Com Computer Application First Year( Part 1 ) Annual Pattern Old Syllabus 2014-15 onwards
PAPER - I : ENGLISH & BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
Unit I: Comprehension, Enriching Vocabulary, Single Word For a Group of Words, Words Frequently Misspell.
Unit II: Business Letter Writing, Getting to the point, Choice of Words, Punctuation, E-mail etiquette.Enquiries and replies - Placing and fulfilling orders - Complaints and follow-up - Sales letters -Circular letters - Application for employment and resume.
Unit III: Nature, Scope, and Functions of Communication: Definition, Objectives, Purpose of Communication, Communication Process, Sender’s Thoughts, Encoding, Decoding, Feedback Loop, Noise Channels of Communication, Informal Channels Of Communication, Barriers to Effective communication.
Unit IV:Textbook entitled ‘Prism: Spoken and Written Communication, Prose & Poetry’ published by Orient Longman
1) The Bet – Anton Chekov
2) Socrates and the Schoolmaster – F. L. Brayne
3) An Astrologer’s Day – R. K. Narayan
4) The Gift of the Magi – O’ Henry
5) With the Photographer – Stephen Leacock
1. Oxford Practice Grammar – John Eastwood (Oxford)
2. Business Communication – Sona Prasad, SaiJyoti Publication
A Guide to Business Correspondence – Kapoor A. (S. Chand & Co.)
3. Basic Business Communications – Rober M. Archer
4. English Grammar – Wren in & Martin
5. Effective Business Communication – Herta Murphy Chorles Perk (Tata McGraw Hill)
6. Business Communication: UrmilaRai, S.M. Rai- (Himalaya Publishing House)
7. Business Correspondence & Communication Skill- Kapur (S. Chand Co.)
PAPER-II : PRINCIPLES OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Unit I: Introduction - Nature, function, definition and importance of management, Definition, nature, purpose and scope of management, Functions of a manager, an overview of planning, organizing and controlling, is management a science or art?
Unit II: Development of Management Thought - Scientific management; Contribution of Taylor, Fayol, Mary Follet, Elton Mayo; Hawthorne experiments, Contingency approach, Indian heritage in production and consumption.
Unit III: Management and Administration - Management and administration, Management as a profession, Professionalism of management in India, Management ethics and management culture, Skills required of manager, Classification of skills, Methods of skills development.
Management Planning - Concept of planning, objectives, Nature, Types of plan, Stages involved in planning, Characteristics of a good plan, Importance, Limitations of planning, Making planning effective, Strategic planning in Indian Industry.
Unit IV: Decision Making - Concept, characteristics of decisions, Types of decisions, Steps Involved in decision making, Importance of decision making, Methods of decision making, Committee Decision Making.Organisation - Concepts, Principle of organization, Importance, Features of good organization structure, Types of Organisation structure.
1. Essential of Business Administration - K.Aswathapa Himalaya Publishing House
2. Management: Concept and Strategies By J. S. Chandan, Vikas Publishing
3. Principles of Management, By Tripathi, Reddy Tata McGraw Hill
4. Principles of Management ByRamasamy T, Himalaya Publishing House
5. Principles of Business management By Sherlekar, Himalaya Publishing House
PAPER-III : FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Unit –I: Introduction - Meaning, Scope and importance of Financial Accounting. Financial Accounting - concepts and conventions, classification of accounts, Rules and principles governing Double Entry Book-keeping system.Accounting Books & Record - Meaning, Preparation of Journal, Ledger& Trial balance. Accounting Standards - introduction, Need & Objectives, AS 1 to AS 10, Accounting Policies and their Discloser.
Unit II: Final Account of Joint Stock Companies - Final Accounts of Joint Stock Companies – contents, and preparation of Trading and Profit and Loss Account, Profit and Loss Appropriation Account and Balance sheet with adjustment,Closing Entries (Simple entries).
Unit III: Accounting for Non-profit making institutions: Introduction for non-profit making institutions, receipt and payment account, income and expenditure account, preparation of final accounts of non-profit making institutions.
Unit IV: Issue of Shares: Entries for issue of shares, Issue of shares at discount and premium, forfeiture and re-issue of forfeited shares.
1) 1. S. N. Maheshwar :- Financial Accounting – Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi
2) Gupta R. L. – Advanced Financial Accounting – S. Chand & Sons
3) Kumar, Anil S. – Advanced Financial Accounting – Himalaya Publication House
4) Shukla and Grewal : Advanced Accounts (S. Chand & Ltd. New Delhi)
5) Jain and Narang : Advanced Accounts (Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana)
6) Sr. K. Paul : Accountancy, Volume –I and II (New Central Book Agency, Kolkata)
7) R. K..Lele and Jawaharlal : Accounting Theory (Himalaya Publishers)
8) M. A. Arulnandam :- Advance Accounting – Himalay Publication
BCCA New Syllabus Semester Pattern 2016 -17 onwards RTMNU
BCA Bachelor Of Computer Application, BCCA, Bachelor of Commerce & Computer Application BE IT/CS, Information technology/Computer Science MCA, Master of Computer Application MCM, Master of Computer Management Diploma , Polytechnic Others,